As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the platform is maintained at scale. This means that processes will need to be put in place to ensure that bug-free code is delivered to production and system reliability is maintained. You will be responsible for either conducting the necessary tests or designing the processes that will result in successful deployments.
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience in manual testing.
- Experience in automation testing.
- Experience with black box and white box testing with deep understanding of SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches.
- Experience with types of testing including regression, performance, stress, unit, API, integration, and security testing.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- You will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms.
- You will own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application.
- You will develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.
- You will ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- You will promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- Solve problems related to your job function through analytical skills.
- Deliver excellent customer experiences.