Customer Success Manager
Zipi's Customer Success team engages our customers to drive Zipi adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive and administration teams in the launch phase, driving ongoing adoption and play a central role in directing the future of the product.
What You’ll Do
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful implementation of Zipi to customer admins and agents, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Zipi advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Compile and organize resources across the Zipi org as needed to support customers needs.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product road map.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Experience working in the real estate industry preferred (familiar with back office, accounting, commission structures, etc).
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Google Workspace, Pendo, ClickUp and Copper CRM preferred.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.