Zipi, recently partnered with Google to deliver simplified consumer friendly views of your data. Let’s face it — everyone in real estate has been hearing the “it’s your data'' tagline for years, but no one has enabled brokers and agents to easily access the information. This changes today, with Zipi’s Google Data Studio integration anyone can seamlessly access their business information. Decision makers will have direct access to answer critical business questions and novice users can produce visually appealing charts, graphs, and tables in a single dashboard. Let’s walk through some of Google Data Studio’s most impressive features, how easy it is to use and a few report examples.
What is Google Data Studio?
Google Data Studio helps you and your brokerage visualize exactly what’s important to you. The integration pulls real-time insights from your Zipi data and combines it with other data sources such as Dotloop, SkySlope and DocuSign Rooms. The result is a beautiful view of customized displays specifically designed for you. No more jumping back and forth between data sources, Google Data Studio allows you to connect multiple systems at one time. No time wasted pulling endless reports. No sifting through data that’s not relevant to your business.
What are the benefits of a Google Data Studio integration with Zipi?
- Data analytics and insights are available in real-time. You choose the metrics that matter to your brokerage.
- Connects to any other data source with a connector to Data Studio. Zipi’s integration is available at no additional cost.
- Reports are fully customizable down to data connections, visualizations, widgets and displayed metrics as well as the branding or chosen template.
- Saves your brokerage time pulling reports from different sources.
- Can be activated on both the user and company-level.
What Reports Can I Create with Google Data Studio on Zipi?
Reports aren’t the impressive feature here, it’s the ability to integrate several data sources and create completely customizable dashboards that are purpose-built to help answer those pesky business challenges. The ability to pull real-time data, compare time frames, and customize unified visualizations will make you smarter than the competition. Here’s just a small showcase of some capabilities clients are already taking advantage of by using Zipi’s Data Studio Connector.
Sample Custom Report: Agent Activity
Visualization tools backed by source data tables are ideal to identify your brokerage’s leading producers in units, dollars or active listings. Here, the example provides a custom report showing agent activity. In this scenario, no date range has been applied, but we show the ease of customizing a date range of your choice below.
Customization as Easy as Drag & Drop with Google Data Studio
Changing the date range is a simple click and drag. In the attached video, watch the ease of use in setting a date range control or changing the date in Zipi’s Google Data Studio connector.
You’ve created this intricate, detailed report. But now what? Google Data Studio has a simple sharing or export process! If you don’t want to share all the information, Google Data Studio again puts you in control with a streamlined process to apply, move or even remove certain data fields.
Wondering what else is available? Check out some use cases of Google Data Studio:
- Performance Ranking based on regions, agents, offices, etc.
- Trend analytics for brokers to see production and market share trends for given timeframes
- Compare data with overlaid time periods (year-to-year, month-to-month, etc.)
- Analyze agent recruiting efforts
- Production stats of monthly and year-to-date sales and volume separated by transaction sides or totals
- List of all transactions associated with certain agents and displays such as transaction status, assignee, assigner, transaction closing data and sale price
- Projection reports to predict future results and track over time with actuals